*STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS*
Applicants note: Previous On-line marketing consulting / agency experience is required.
Accrue Performance Marketing has an opportunity in its Calgary office for an experienced Internet Marketing Consultant.
Accrue Performance Marketing is an integrated on-line marketing consultancy and Fractional Chief Marketing Officer company, based in Calgary. We work with clients over extended periods as Fractional CMO's or as their digital marketing advocates. We focus on setting clients up for success and then sticking around to help them achieve it.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of B2B and B2C marketing strategy, web, social and campaign development, management / measurement and continuous improvement, what we call Design Build Grow.
Reporting to the President, the Senior Marketing Consultant (MC) is responsible for helping define needs, developing estimates and proposals, for completing work within your specialty, for directing programs and leading others (clients, staff and supplier partners). You must ensure work is completed on time, on budget and that it gets results.
We're looking for a well rounded internet marketing consultant to help lead clients and the production team. You are experienced and capable in most if not of all the following areas. We are not looking for a Savant, just an experienced consultant and internet marketing practitioner.
- Business development
- Internet marketing strategic planning
- Customer centric website development (UX and IA)
- Search marketing (PPC and SEO)
- Web analytics and performance optimization
- Social and email marketing
- Direct marketing in general
- CMS Administration
- Client advocate, embodying Accrue's core values: Respect, Contribution, Autonomy, Self-expression
- Manages multiple projects and maintains tight timelines
- Supports other team members in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Logs hours and expenses within project management system
- Consistently works to improve and streamline internal processes
- Demonstrates passion for the profession with a drive to excel
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and leadership development
- Motivated self-starter, who works well independently and within a team
- Positive and professional with a sense of humor
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Active listening and delegation skills
- Good mix of creative, technical and analytical skills
- Degree of equivalent experience in marketing, internet marketing and advertising
- 10+ years’ experience with supervisory experience required
- Consulting experience is required
- You have been coached or have undergone extensive leadership training
- You have experience within emerging companies
- You are authentic, you practice what you preach
- If you owned your own company at some point, that would be ideal.