International Business Development Manager (NOC 4163)
US BeerSAVER Systems Inc - Richmond, BC
BeerSAVER Systems Inc. is a leading provider of beverage control systems that is revolutionizing the hospitality industry. By installing the BeerSAVER System, establishments can manage their inventory more effectively. BeerSAVER Systems has offices located in New York, Vancouver and Hong Kong. Products designed by BeerSAVER Systems are recognized as innovative and unique. BeerSAVER offers
differentiated and reliable solutions, backed by world-class customer support.
BeerSAVER Systems seeks a International Business Development Manager for our Richmond office location.
Develop new opportunities, or grow customer business in Asia and Oceania with wholesalers, dealers, stores; Develop key market relationships to facilitate business growth (multiple chain operations, large distributor relations, industry relations, OEM
- Account Management -- develop and implement an account management plan utilizing US BeerSAVER resources (products, value services), emphasizingbusiness relations as a key ingredient.
- New Business Development-- identify, pursue, negotiate, develop and implement plan with new accounts.
- Field Sales Support -- coach wholesaler and dealer staff to secure potential strong regional strategic accounts.
- Project Management - oversee assigned projects, initiatives or campaigns including planning, coordination and the quality of all projects.
- Competitive Awareness -- understand competitors, their offerings (products & services) and develop counter measures.
- Industry Awareness -- maintain account target list with profiles; identify industry trends and initiatives(distributors, e-commerce, food and beverage providers)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Leader of the Asia and Oceania Business Development Team responsible for setting strategic direction and providing oversight of the Asia and Oceania business;
- Maintain and develop relationships with key industry participants;
- Mentor direct reports, develop talent, provide succession planning and grow talent within the business;
- Initiate projects following appropriate methodology including project requirements, scope, plans, schedules, and coordination
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between all project stakeholders from inception to completion
- Ensure governance and policy compliance;
- Communicate with senior management and executive in Hong Kong as well as Vancouver and Las Vegas highlighting market conditions and opportunities;
- Support development of strategy, work with market development to identify new opportunities and markets;
- Champion continuous improvement and operations excellence;
- Enable and empower marketing team by securing resources and providing feedback.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics or translation as a minimum. A master's degree or designation is a plus;
- Minimum one year of relevant experience;
- Previous marketing and advertising translation experience is mandatory;
- Previous international marketing experience or cross cultural business experience in Asia and Oceania is mandatory;
- Previous project management experience is mandatory;
- Experience within food and beverage business is a plus;
- Demonstrated successful track record with strong commercial results along with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Terms of employment: 2 Years Contract
Compensation: $3000 - $3600 monthly
US BeerSAVER Systems Inc.
310 - 6411 Buswell Street,
Richmond, BC, Canada