Tracking Code: 103-096
Reporting To: Regional Sales Manager
Hours of Work: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Salary: Highly competitive compensation package which Includes, base salary, bonus and benefits.
Why Choose First National as a Great Place to Work?
More than 80% of current First National employees indicate that they would recommend First National to a friend as a great place to work.
More than 85% of current First National employees indicate that they have trust and confidence in our Senior Leadership team’s ability to achieve our goals!
We are extremely proud to have been awarded the Employer of Choice Award from CMP (Canadian Mortgage Awards) for 2010, 2011, and 2014!
- A professional and team-oriented culture where we recognize each other for our success and work ethic
- A culture dedicated to service, continuous improvement, and efficiency through one of the most efficient paperless processing systems in the industry. This also allows us to do our part for a healthy environment
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities through our Learning Network, lunch and learns, continuing education opportunities, and ongoing opportunities for advancement or promotion
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits program including an employer matching RRSP program and Employee Assistance Program
- Three (3) weeks of vacation for a new employee’s for their first full year
- A health and wellness program and discounted gym memberships
- Team building and social events where employees are given the opportunity to have fun, relax and network with each other
- Opportunities to give back to our communities through numerous fundraising and charitable activities
We are hiring an Internal Account Manager!
The Internal Account Manager is responsible for perpetuating the growth of the Residential Mortgage Division’s portfolio by contacting, educating and servicing new and/or low producing mortgage brokers.
- Service portfolio of new and low producing mortgage agents
- Log any significant conversations with mortgage agents
- Manage/update labels database including initial set up with broker clients
- Communicate daily with external account managers and underwriters
- Actively search for new brokerage firms and agents
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives through various mediums that will generate more volume
- Attend conference calls and other meetings with Senior Management to converse on volumes, trends, industry news, issues and strategies
- Work independently and with the team to achieve common objectives
- Complete special projects and duties as assigned
External Contacts: Existing Customers and prospecting new clients generally with the following duties:
- Implements all tactical activities for specific account mandates;
- Acts as client contact on daily management of correspondence;
- Keeps clients up-to-date on all relevant details
- Keeps all agency departments informed on client/account developments;
- Ensures all client requests are met in a timely and service oriented manner;
Internal Contacts: Interdepartmental team members to ensure a fluid and transparent First National customer and team members experience
Core Competencies for all First National Employees:
- Client Focus—we have an unwavering commitment for service excellence
- Team Orientation—we work together efficiently and are proud of our culture
- Respect for Others—we value the diversity of our people and we promote a respectful workplace
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- University degree preferred with a focus on Sales or Business and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with brokers or full understanding of the mortgage broker process
- Good organizational skills, including project management and the ability to undertake and complete multiple, concurrent tasks
- Competency in Microsoft Office; capacity to learn new technologies/systems
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills
- Deal effectively with difficult customer situations to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ability to take initiative and work independently on projects
- Excellent customer service skills with a high aptitude for building client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, confidence and resilience in every day situations
- Self-directed and motivated
- Work towards individual and team objectives
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS ANALYSIS:
- A professional and team-oriented corporate culture that includes charitable activities, team building and social events
- Team focus and positive environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement and enhancement
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Fluctuating work volumes
- Hands on approach to learning and gaining experience
In accordance with the Financial Institutions Commission (FICOM), if a successful candidate is not already licensed, upon starting with First National, they will be registered for the applicable educational courses and upon successful completion of the exam, First National will register them with FICOM to complete the licensing process.