Booming agency seeks Intermediate Web Developer for partnership and exciting new adventures.
We are BIMM – a results-driven marketing communications agency located in Toronto's historic Distillery District. For over 30 years, we’ve crafted flawless digital, direct and retail campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada. Everything we do is guided by a simple philosophy: Marketing with greater certainty. We love generating award-winning creative and measuring the impact it generates. Lucky for you, we also love finding new talent.
What we’re looking for in an Intermediate Web Developer:
We're seeking an Intermediate Web developer to provide support for ongoing projects with our digital clients. Working closely with our Technical Lead and Project Managers, you will be responsible for coding and modifying websites and content, from function to layout, while ensuring timely completion of deliverables.
The ideal individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
In this role, you will leverage your strong development skills working with PHP/MySQL, HTML5, CSS, JS to:
- Code sites from provided design concepts by using best HTML/CSS practices
- Perform routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications
- Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
- Communicate project status and deliverables to Project Managers and Technical Lead
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities
- Experience creating responsive-design and mobile-friendly content
- Experience developing cross browser applications
- Experience developing responsive HTML emails an asset
- A solid understanding of web development best practices and coding standards
- Familiarity with GIT and Subversion
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and graphic optimization
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
If this sounds like you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org