BIMM is booming, so we’re looking for a Studio Artist to join our team.
We are BIMM – a results-driven marketing communications agency located in Toronto's historic Distillery District. For over 30 years, we’ve crafted flawless direct, digital and retail campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada. Everything we do is guided by a simple philosophy: Marketing with greater certainty. We love generating award-winning creative and measuring the impact it produces. Luckily for you, we also love finding new talent.
What we’re looking for in a Studio Artist:
We're seeking a Studio Artist who can design and execute both Print and online communications. You are technically savvy and must be creative. You will contribute to the team, recommending solutions that leverage the latest creative trends and technological advancements.
- Produce and design layouts with minimum guidance for both Print and Online
- Manage a fast pace with irregular hours
- Prioritize work to accommodate deadlines in a high volume environment
- Manage and maintain high level of responsiveness and flexibility to accommodate internal client requests and changing circumstances
- Create Prepress-ready computer files for transmission to publications and/or clients
- Prepare mock-ups
- 2 years of agency experience
- 2 years of professional experience
- Solid portfolio of recent commercial work
- Degree or diploma in graphic design, or the equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design)
- Excellent communication skills
What we look for in a BIMMER:
We’re searching for a hard worker, who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. Our ideal candidate is a friendly, service-oriented individual who boasts excellent communication and language skills (familiarity with French is an asset). Motivation and a focus on product quality are required, as is the ability to work well within a team and a desire to grow.