Who We Are
Pace Creative is a full-service communication and marketing agency specializing in content marketing for B2B (Business to Business).
Since 2013, we are all about developing content and digital marketing services that we are very proud of - b- that means it is visually appealing and engaging, it clearly communicates our client's key messages and successfully meets our client's business objectives. If those are the sorts of things that get you self-motivated, engaged and excited every day, then maybe you are the right team player we are looking for.
We are constantly challenging ourselves to evolve and looking for ways to push ourselves and our projects. When working on projects, team members are expected to bring a consistent level of awesome to our team-centred boutique environment.
As one of Vancouver's fastest-growing independently owned full-service communication and marketing agencies, specializing in content marketing, we've built a reputation working with small and large businesses in Canada and Worldwide. Top companies turn to Pace Creative for help with content strategy, branding, print, web and digital services.
About the Job
The Lead Project Manager (LPM) will coordinate project execution for all assigned projects in a way that meets or exceeds client expectations, profitability targets, and standards for effective teamwork. The LPM will manage all aspects of the project, including the scope of work, budgeting, delegation, client communication and relationship management. The LPM will coordinate all aspects of the project lifecycle from kickoff to launch while developing the client relationship across all facets of the agency relationship and service delivery. Of primary importance will be the proactive communication required to align schedules with team workloads and project deliverables. The LPM will ensure that the team is aligned with the company's goals and objectives while supporting the team with career development.
What we expect from our Lead Project Manager:
- Serves as a mentor to the project management team while creating an alignment between the project managers and the organization
- Takes a consultative and empathetic approach to provide strategic solutions that meet clients’ needs and specific business goals while generating the highest ROI (Return On Investment).
- Coordinates with the Account Executive team to create the brief based on research and in-depth understanding of client needs and past projects, if any, and acquires familiarity with the client’s industry and strategic marketing objectives; schedules call with the client to review the parameters of the project and to determine the next steps.
- Meets with the project team to communicate the vision, client goals, project scope, and deliverables, and ensures a collaborative kick-off and clarity of desired process flow throughout the project.
- Cultivates a culture where there is high alignment and engagement, utilizing employee engagement surveys, competency assessments and values alignment initiatives.
- Follows documented guides for all departments (i.e., PM, Design, Development) for how to complete each project type as per agency standards.
- Ensures the number of revisions made is in keeping with the project budget and that all out of scope changes are pre-approved by the Managing Director(s) and client.
- Works closely with management by documenting and submitting activities in the online project management tool. Put together results reports, including daily project reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual project analyses.
- Maintains up-to-date professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Follows documented guidelines for how to best collaborate and use PWF for every staff member, including for reporting and invoicing.
- Follows procedures for the use of the server (such as version control and storage capacity), including closing procedures for each project to enable clean archiving of project files.
- Works as a team player and a role model by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who You Are
As the ideal candidate, you are someone who:
- Is experienced in drafting and submitting reliable business budget proposals and recommending budget changes when necessary.
- Has team-building skills and is able to work with a group of project managers.
- Is flexible and able to conform to shifting timelines, demands and priorities.
- Has the ability to simultaneously think big picture, pay attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrates daily exceptional customer service balanced with the needs of the agency and team
- Possesses strong written communication skills.
- Possess critical thinking skills - has the ability to actively and skillfully gather relevant information, conceptualize, analyze and synthesize to identify new possible outcomes and solutions.
- Has people management skills - should be able to lead by example, enable and influence others to make the decisions and take the actions that make the project successful.
- Possesses strong relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Has a positive and resilient mindset and is eager to grow.
- Is adaptable and has the ability to work in a structured, focused way under strict deadlines.
Why Pace Creative?
We are a fast-growing company, and our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to exceed expectations and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients.
At Pace Creative, we care about giving our team members everything they need to perform their best, providing them with exciting learning opportunities and support reaching their goals.