Manifest needs an intermediate Designer/Art Director. Manifest is a communications agency that’s been giving issues a voice and helping make social change happen since 1981. We're writers, art directors, designers, digital geeks and account managers and we're all here because of the issues.
We need a designer/art director who can wear a lot of hats: digital design, social media, corporate branding and design, advertising, non-traditional communication, you name it. And because we don’t just drop briefs on desks you also have to like planning and strategic thinking as well. We’re in Toronto in Chinatown.
- 2-3 years experience in an agency
- Branding, logo, identity experience a plus
- Excited about digital and experienced in it
- Workhorse (or workpony, whatever you prefer)
- Experience with integrated campaigns a plus
- Personal interest or even blinding passion for issues a big plus
- We will only consider applicants who are Canadian citizens or possess a valid work permit.