Gemini is an innovative professional services firm that provides engineering, fabrication and maintenance solutions for energy and industrial facilities across Western Canada.
Gemini has been Harnessing the energy of its staff and clients for over 30 years. We've built a reputation for collaborating with our clients to solve complex project problems and for a steadfast commitment to safety, quality, and providing cost-effective solutions.
Gemini has been powering innovations in conventional and unconventional oil & gas, in-situ heavy oil and heavy industrial facilities in Western Canada and internationally.
Our strategy is to combine our engineering expertise with our field service capabilities to increase efficiency and accountability, which is important to us and the success of our clients.
Whenever you need a simple solution or an innovative approach, give us a call and harness our energy.
Gemini is seeking an Intermediate Communications and Marketing Coordinator. The role will support the coordination of Marketing & Communication strategies in support of the Business Development group.
- Increase the awareness of Gemini to current and potential clients through various communications and public relations activities.
- Actively redesign and maintain content and images on company (intranet).
- Generate a presence for Gemini through website marketing, and online advertising.
- Maintain Gemini’s website and continue to build it.
- Actively maintain, create and edit Gemini presentations (PPT).
- Research as needed (advertising, trade shows, etc).
- Design advertisements for a wide range of publications and media outlets.
- Order, maintain and coordinate the inventory of promotional items.
- Design and coordinate internal publications.
- Coordinate company events such as trade shows, Holiday party (s), Stampede BBQ, and other charity events.
- Assist members in the Business Development department when required.
- Assist in Media Relations activities.
- Assist and coordinate staff questions or concerns regarding Gemini communications, brand etc.
- Budget management/requisitions and invoicing.
- Development and planning of internal and external communications on organizations goals/objections.
- Market analysis of strategic target markets and design marketing strategies to influence those markets.
- Design and implement new service or product launches.
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to prioritize and balance workload from multiple sources.
- Decision-making and problem-solving ability.
- Strong, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Public Relations/Marketing degree from a post secondary organization.
- Prior event planning experience required.