Intermediate Art Director (Contract) contract
Location: Toronto, ON
Company Name: BIMM
Category: Communications, Marketing
We are booming, so we are looking for an Intermediate Art Director to join our creative department.
BIMM is a marketing communications agency located in Toronto's historic Distillery District. For more than 30 years, we've crafted flawless direct, digital and retail campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada. We know how to get short-term results while also building brands over the long haul.
And we are very focused on results. We love generating award-winning creative, but we love measuring the impact it generates even more.
Our guiding philospophy is to create customers for life.
We're looking for someone with 5+ years of experience in advertising with a strong emphasis on retail and digital
- Killer design chops
- Award winning work across the various disciplines (retail print, magazine, websites, microsites, email, online ads, DM: letters, self-mailers, brochures, FSIs)
- Willing to work your tail off
- Detail oriented
- Driven by the possibility of doing award winning work, but willing to do the everyday stuff for the remaining 90% of the time (and not complain)
- Able to handle a lot of projects simultaneously
- Able to laugh in the face of stress
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page