FCV Interactive is the user-focused transformation agency. As a result of exciting new business wins, we are seeking an Interface Developer to join our Development team for an immediate, short term contract. Culture is very important to us and we believe that smart, passionate and fun people build great companies. As an Interface Developer, you will work with a talented team creating digital experiences that make life better.
- All aspects of front-end development
- Maintaining local development sites for PHP
- Collaborate in defining best practices and standards
- Provide feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
- Working collaboratively with our Project Management, Design, UX and QA teams
Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with PHP applications
- Proven experience developing front-end UI & Branding on Drupal 7 or 8 a must
- Experience with templating languages such as twig
- Experience with responsive web design
- Digital Agency experience is ideal
- Git, Node or npm are nice to have
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication, problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- A sense of humour and positive attitude
Thank you for your interest in FCV Interactive. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants that are most qualified for each position.
Please no calls from recruiters or employment agencies. FCV Interactive does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, FCV Interactive will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
FCV Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.