Are you looking to make a difference? At Brookfield Residential, formerly Carma Developers, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our continued success. As one of Canada’s Top Employer’s of Choice, you will be a part of an inspiring environment where people strive to excel. We are looking for enthusiastic and curious people to join our team.
Our goal is to enable our people to realize their full potential. We nurture an invigorating, positive environment by hiring talented individuals who share our ongoing commitment to success. Your ideas, your solutions and your unique skills will help us make a difference.
Headquartered in Calgary, Brookfield Residential is a well-known and respected land developer in Western Canada with affiliated operations in Ontario and the United States; specializing in the development of Master-Planned residential communities, residential home building, and commercial development.
Our Interactive Marketing Coordinator is passionate about our business and is responsible for managing all aspects of the interactive advertising and promotional components of Calgary Land Division’s annual Online Marketing Program.
During this fourteen (14) month contract, you will report directly to the Director, Strategic Marketing, out of our corporate office. You will collaborate regularly with the Land Marketing Manager and marketing team to lead the management and maintenance of the promotional websites, online media advertising, Carma Connect websites and email marketing as well as assisting the Marketing Director in creating and executing interactive marketing strategies and budgets.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development and maintenance of Calgary land promotional websites, ensuring that all key event and show home information is up to date.
- Liaise with builders for content updates and work in close consultation with the Calgary land Marketing Manager to ensure that on-line tactics are consistent with community brand standards and messaging.
- Lead the development of all on-line tactics including search engine optimization, online contesting, database marketing, social marketing, mobile media and blogging.
- Gather, analyze and report on-line research trends, media patterns and social media
- Collaborate with the marketing team and strategic consultants to prepare integrated marketing plans, schedules and budgets. Monitor and report on variances and action plans each quarter.
- Interact with the Residents’ Associations, facility teams and connected associations in each community to provide guidelines and assistance on their administration of the connect websites, on-line registration.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for Carma Connect and integrate with overall marketing strategies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in business administration or commerce, specializing in Marketing
- 1-3 years of work experience marketing, communications and or social media
- Strong computer application skills with proven proficiency in MS Office with a technical aptitude to learn new and or customized programs quickly.
- Strong working knowledge of basic HTML and Google analytics
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills
- Proven experience with marketing principles , social media sites, editing software, technical language and website content management systems
- Your creativity and curiosity are evident in all projects
- You have a combination of education and experience in real estate marketing
- You thrive in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Your proven interpersonal skills allow you to build strong working relationships, internally and externally, helping you to consistently achieve your objectives
- Your attention to detail and quality orientation ensures quality is never compromised
- Your strong organizational, planning and project management skills allow you to meet deadlines on time and within budget and scope
Brookfield Residential (formerly Carma Developers) offers a value driven culture, flexible working environment, meaningful work activities and learning and development opportunities. Brookfield is always recruiting qualified individuals who are career driven.