Who Are We Looking For?
The Interactive Designer responsible for developing high fidelity prototypes of Innovative ideas as well as researching and identifying new technologies and opportunities to assist in developing future solutions. He / she must be highly organized and resourceful to output consistent content, ensure the highest quality possible in efficient time and capitalize on new technology trends.
The minimum requirement for the Interaction Designer is a post-secondary diploma / degree or 2 years of experience in a related field. The Interaction Designer must possess creativity and time management skills as well as the ambition to continuously create higher quality output. This requires both passion and organization. An Interaction Designer must possess:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar video and image editing software.
- Experience designing interactive web-based applications or products.
- Experience in UX for Mobile and Tablet devices is highly desirable.
- The ability to adapt to new technology and software.
- Creativity, flexibility and an eye for detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure / tight deadlines.
- The ability to work with personnel from multiple levels.
- Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Enthusiasm for working with new ideas and reaching consistent, high quality.
- Passion for multimedia, graphic design and technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify creative, engaging user experience solutions;
- Test, Develop and Enhance prototypes for new product initiatives;
- Create mockups, storyboards, and UI that align with the existing vision & style;
- Identify, research and learn new applications that may assist in creating groundbreaking solutions;
- Participate in prototype presentations and walkthroughs;
- Follow / improve the innovation pipeline management process during all stages of development; and
- Report production schedule progress and delays to management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to operate a motor vehicle. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 30 pounds.