DARE is one of North America's leading agencies. Our success comes from a strong culture of innovation and unique agency structure, adding tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on.
DARE Vancouver is in search for an Integrated Producer. You will be responsible for managing the production process on a wide variety of projects from traditional DM to experimental advertising, from web banners to radio spots.
This role is at the heart of the agency, reporting to the Head of Production & Creative Resourcing. Our project managers quite simply ensure the job gets done. This role is best suited to someone looking to develop skills in production of all media, who already has a solid foundation in online and a passion for advertising and exceptional creative.
We are looking for someone familiar with agile project management and who can never lose sight of the details while having an eye on the big picture.
About the role:
- Drive the Production and Project Management Process with internal (art directors, writers, account team and studio) team members and external suppliers.
- Works with Account Managers and Creative Team to understand a client's business objectives and specific needs.
- Supports the rest of the project management and studio team on large-scale projects.
- Development and management of detailed execution plans for projects including comprehensive production timelines and budgets.
- Development of briefing documents, statement of work documentation to provide accurate documentation for all projects.
- Manage the approval process within the guidelines of established standard procedures.
- Build relationships with external suppliers in all media; print, online and broadcast -- with an initial focus in online.
- Negotiate hard costs, create complete project budgets -- including all internal and external costs, manage/monitor and communicate cost.
- Budget management, reporting, project administration and close-out.
- Client billings and profitability analysis in conjunction with Account Manager.
- 2-5 years of experience in a busy Advertising/Studio environment or related field as a project manager or digital producer.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize high volumes of work, and remain calm under pressure are key to this role.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints.
- Clear communicator and able to disseminate information in a calm, confident and firm manner
- Dedicated, responsible, detail oriented, thorough and accurate in your work, with a keen eye for quality control.
- Experience in working within a team with the ability to follow and drive an established process.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Word.
- Formal training or experience in one or more of following areas; Project Management, Business, Marketing, New Media or similar.
- Strong digital experience a big plus
If you're super crazy detailed oriented, excited by great creative, calm under pressure and never ready to say no, then you might be our person.