At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Rogers Media is seeking a multi-media designer to work on integrated advertising programs for our diverse mix of valuable clients. The position reports to the Director of Digital Sales, Western Canada in Vancouver, BC
The right candidate is extremely creative and will thrive in a fast paced environment where they can use their keen eye for design and media experience to deliver innovative and best in class creative pieces. You’ll develop everything from Rich Media digital ad units to client facing Power Point proposals, and everything in between. This position requires expertise in media platform understanding, creative solutions and design, along with an inherent ability to understand a client’s marketing objectives and how the creative contributes to the overall plan.
The role will be working closely with the Manager of Client Solutions in Western Canada, and other internal departments, such as Sales, Production, Promotions and Project Managers.
A background in digital or broadcast is preferred, but not necessary.
- Prepare high quality presentations customized to each client’s specific need in partnership with the sales team
- Create and develop desktop / mobile rich media creative ad units (HTML5)
- Work with internal teams, colleagues, and managers to develop creative solutions and content alignment and approvals
- Work within a deadline driven environment
- 1 or more years of advertising/marketing experience, preferably in an environment that required understanding of two or more media/content platforms
- Superior deck building skills with innate ability to demonstrate strategy
- Experience developing online/mobile creative banners, rich media, video
- Experience with Celtra and other third-party ad serving solutions
- Experience with responsive web design principles
- Efficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A great attitude and a passion for smart solutions
- Works well autonomously and collaboratively with clients and team
- Takes direction well, handles challenges objectively, provides guidance where needed
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.