Quintaro Imaging Inc. is a boutique-style graphic production company, focused on customer service, with a passion for quality products. We offer permanent graphic display services and wall decor imagery to architects, designers and corporate industries.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship of our work, and in providing leading edge products that are of the highest quality. We are constantly redeveloping our product line to provide relevant, well-crafted and exceptional graphics to a discerning clientele.
We specialize in:
Unique Site-Specific and Wall Decor Graphics on materials including acrylic, glass metal and tile / Large Format and Giclee Art Reproductions / Backlit Products / Interior and Exterior Signage / Retail & Permanent Exhibits / Tradeshow Exhibits
Servicing industries including:
Hospitality Industry / Architects / Graphic + Interior Designers / Advertising Agencies / Museums / Real Estate Developers / Corporate + Retail Environments
We require a self-motivated, outgoing, and ambitious person with a commitment to developing a career with us. The primary role involves being a liaison between clients and the production team providing customer service at our front counter, and performing reception duties. This can include, but is not limited to, answering phones, filing, servicing customers, placing product orders and general overseeing of incoming projects.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Reception duties, including phone, filing and general customer service at the front counter
- Manage client projects, working closely with internal teams and the Operations Manager to set deadlines, deliverables and monitor progress of the project.
- Training will be provided to work with clients to review/develop or conduct specifications, graphics plans and finished working drawings ultimately developing proposals/projects
WHAT YOU OFFER
As a Quintaro team member, you will offer an enthusiastic desire to learn the industry, meet new clients, and provide top-notch customer service. We will train the right person who shows a willingness to learn and the ability to work in a team environment.
- A strong interest/experience in project coordination/management.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships with a diverse group of professionals
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel required and familiarity with graphic file formats and applications an asset including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some knowledge of graphics, printing, design or art reproduction considered an asset
- Salary to commensurate with qualifications.