Tracking Code730-062Job Description
Build Your Future with Cervus!
Cervus Equipment acquires and manages authorized agriculture, transportation, construction and materials handling equipment dealerships with interests in dealerships located in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. The primary brands represented by Cervus include John Deere agricultural equipment, Bobcat and JCB equipment, Clark, Sellick and Doosan material handling equipment and Peterbilt transportation equipment.
We are hiring and are looking for an Industry Marketing Coordinator in our Calgary Headquarters!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Industry Marketing Coordinator organizes division and branch level marketing initiatives including event & sponsorship management, campaign support and execution of branding strategy. The Industry Marketing Coordinator integrates the Cervus and OEM brand proposition and works towards enhancing brand perception and awareness within community.
- Plans and organizes Cervus sponsorship and events within the community in collaboration with corporate marketing team and respective branch management
- Ensures consistent Cervus and OEM branding in all customers or community facing interfaces
- Identifies right media, message and timing to execute Cervus and OEM branding strategy; obtains necessary approval for the execution plan
- Works closely with general managers and corporate managers in executing major divisional campaign
- Updates Cervus website with promotional campaign, aftermarket and value added services and other online customers’ tools and services
- Tracks branch level marketing budget spending as well as campaign results; generates reports on spending and result type and trend
- Ensures two-ways communication flow between branch and broad organization level; summarizes branch’s key achievement for Corporate Communication team and interprets corporate communication and its relevancy to the branch level
- Assesses branches’ and division’s needs about marketing intervention and escalate the requirement to respective subject matter expert in the marketing team
Experience and Capabilities
- Ability to understand the business case for an event & sponsorship and design the event to meet the need
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to facilitate coordination of others and resources
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) and 2 to 3 year experience in a capacity that demonstrates high level organizing and coordinating capacity
- Experience in working in branding and awareness building