The&Partnership – Launched in Canada August 2014 after winning the TELUS business. We are a modern communications agency built for the complexity and pace of today’s market. Our multi disciplinary model operates under a single bottom line, which creates game-changing collaboration and creativity across disciplines, delivering the right answer for today’s client needs.
The&Partnership has 1,500 employees in 56 offices across 25 countries and is one of the most awarded independent creative agencies with offices in London, New York, Toronto, Vancouver and across Asia. http://www.theandpartnership.com/
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Developer in our production studio, managed by our WPP partners Hogarth (http://www.hogarthww.com/). The position will be supporting our high-volume, fast-paced telecom client.
- Responsible for designing and developing highly interactive flash/HTML5 banner ad’s, rich media ad’s, social media applications, some knowledge of website coding will be required
- Responsible for executing through code complex designs that reflect the creative and art direction provided within the established technical framework
- Able to transform designs into clean, responsive HTML/CSS, consistent across common browsers
- Shift between a creative and a technical focus depending on the project need and/or the type of project
- May need to rapidly produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live application.
- Participate in scoping and planning work
- Participate in writing detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
- Must be comfortable with on-going tight timelines
- Be an articulate, confident individual. Collaborative without being a push-over, passionate without being difficult.
- Have a broad portfolio with a few knock-out pieces.
- Be resourceful and quick.
- At least 2+ years’ experience with Flash/HTML5
- ActionScript3, XML, MXML, CSS, Eclipse / Flex Builder/ FDT, SVN, Design Patterns including MVC
- Experience working with and developing on CMS platforms, such as WordPress and Drupal
- Knowledge of frameworks, preprocessors and libraries, such as Compass, SASS / SCSS, jQuery