Head of Strategy
Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
Cossette Vancouver is on the lookout for a Sr. Strategic Planner to head up our planning division. Aside from you being a seasoned Strategist having worked on some outstanding brand and campaign strategies, you will also have under your belt managing a small team and a real storyteller pulling in your insights and experiences. Go ahead, show off what you’ve done.
About the Role:
- Identify key audiences and customers
- Identify and understand the wants, needs, and motivations of the brand’s key audiences
- Assist the development of brand and integrated campaign strategic plans and recommendations
- Brief brand service and creative teams and help to inspire solutions.
- Generate brand-building ideas and strategies
- Review work and recommendations to ensure strategic accuracy
- Build strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Motivate, engage and manage a team of planners
- 8+ years experience in strategic planning and/or client service in an agency environment
- Strong background in branding and consumer behaviour
- An inspired thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical with a knack at interpreting data to sound, strategic recommendations
- The ability to quickly build client trust and effective working relationships on projects
- Strong strategic abilities and organizational skills
- Passion for strategic branding and outstanding communications
"Cossette is an equal opportunity employer and we invite women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and Aboriginal people to apply."