Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, Twitter, Airbnb, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp.
In this role, you will work closely with our Director of Growth and Account Executives to improve our customer activation, retention, engagement and growth in cost-effective ways. This will include researching leads, prospecting, setting meetings, data entry, responding to prospect emails and many other duties that arise in this fast paced environment.
You'll also be summoned to play frequent foosball games.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail.
- You have an insatiable curiosity for learning and understanding the 'why’.
- You're highly analytical.
- You're competitive and always find a way to win.
- You're a highly motivated hard worker.
- People always feed off your high energy.
- You have at least intermediate spreadsheet knowledge and/or experience (ie. Google Sheets or Excel).
- Experience with eCommerce and/or digital marketing.
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- Your written communication could persuade an egotist they're wrong.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools.
Working At Granify
We encourage independence and creative thinking. If you have an idea for a cool project that helps us move the needle, you'll have the freedom to champion it. There's no red tape or bureaucracy here — the best ideas win, regardless of where they come from.
Our team is small and extremely tight-knit. We play foosball, go to movies, listen to music, and drink beer together. In true Canadian fashion, we have a goal light that flashes and blares loudly to celebrate our victories, big & small. High-fives are exchanged frequently and enthusiastically!
Our office is a beautiful brick building (and former art gallery) with a 1,000 sq. ft. patio — located directly above a pool hall.
Granify is a team of smart, motivated people dedicated to one thing: helping merchants earn more revenue from their online store. We do this by using big data & machine learning to predict & influence shopper behaviour.
We're backed by some of the strongest venture firms in North America, and our customers range from boutique websites to e-commerce giants doing $1B+ in revenue. The impact of our work is visible every day, and our growth is accelerating — come join the ride!