Blaney McMurtry LLP is a multi-service 130-lawyer firm, based in the heart of downtown Toronto. For more than sixty years, we have helped clients overcome challenges and seize opportunities through our continuing commitment to achieving results and building relationships.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Graphics/Web Coordinator in our Marketing Department, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
The Graphics/Web Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- designing and producing print, digital and web marketing materials including advertisements, newsletters, brochures, special event invitations and notices, graphic charts and signage
- designing and producing print and electronic templates for various firm marketing publications including lawyer biographies; practice group profiles, brochures, article reprints, and such other materials as are required
- designing and producing miscellaneous documents and publications as may be required to support individual and department business development and marketing efforts, including charts and powerpoint presentations
- managing and maintaining the firm websites, including preparation of supporting files, graphics, page design, and troubleshooting; and liaising with the firm’s web developers as necessary
- coordinating and executing email marketing campaigns and electronic distribution of firm publications such as e-newsletters and e-vites, including follow-up surveys and statistical reporting
- providing other administrative and technical support as requested by the Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and/or demonstrated skills:
- Previous experience within a law firm or professional services environment
- Thorough knowledge of graphic design
- Previous experience with and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Acrobat, QuarkXpress 8 (or similar) CMS, FTP software, HTML, CSS, XML and basic web programming scripts
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel), CRM software applications (Interaction or OA), and email marketing software (Campaign Monitor)
- Working knowledge of digital and social media platforms (LinkedIn, FB, twitter)
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and work to deadline, including overtime if necessary
- Ability to adapt to and work with Firm members at all levels
- Positive attitude, customer service oriented