MEhome Realty (Ontario) Inc, located in Oakville, Ontario, we use our extension knowledge of the real estate market to help our clients understanding trend, real estate decision making, including leasing, buying, selling and managing properties. We are actively looking for a creativeGraphic Designer to join our real estate marketing team in designing print, online and social media content. The right candidate will be working closely with the marketing team and will play an integral role in developing and innovative design projects.
About this Position:
Work Location: 2010 Winston Park Ave, Unit 402, Oakville, ON L6H 6P5
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Salary expectation: $56000 - $66000 based on experience.
Working Hours: permanent, full-time position, maybe required working on weekend and holidays
Benefit: Paid vacation days, public holidays and sick days.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide design for online/offline marketing activities, including real estate listing, exhibitions, roadshows, promotion events, and campaigns;
- Collaborating with the social media and marketing team to ensure designs align with the company's brand and messaging;
- Create visually appealing and informative designs using graphic design tools such as Canva and Photoshop;
- Identify the most suitable media and the most appropriate communication tools to produce the desired visual effects;
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, and ensuring that designs are optimized for different platforms and devices;
- Contribute sketches, layout, typography, type size and other graphic-related decisions;
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand;
- Provide estimate cost to accounting department;
- Works well as part of a collaborative team, offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas;
- Keep abreast of trends in design, production tools and processes for print, websites, and social/digital marketing;
- Follow through on every project from beginning to end, with a high degree of detail and communication;
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback;
- Schedule each project on a timely manner and define budget constraints depending on different project;
- Has the ability to learn new software, if needed, to accomplish projects.
- Completion of College Diploma. Experience/Training in multimedia design is required.
- Minimum 1-year experiences in graphic design or related field.
- Experience in video editing and social media content creation.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office and proficiency in both Mac and PC environments.
- Excellent portfolio showcasing a range of design and illustration styles and techniques.
- Well-established design and conceptual skills and attention to detail.
- Have problem solving skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Excellent communication and teamwork spirit.
- Fluent in English
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!