If you're looking for a job where you'll only get to work on projects the more senior people don't want, and need ten levels of approval for every step you take - this isn't the posting for you.
We're looking for a graphic designer for our quickly growing online marketing company. This designer will be creating emails, webpages, buttons, postcards, eBook covers – and much more.
We’ll also want our graphic designer to have HTML experience. This isn’t a development position, but we’d expect that you can do a simple landing page in HTML 5. If you've worked in CRMs, even better (but not mandatory)!
We're a growing company, have over three hundred clients, and put out tons of work in a day. We have seventeen permanent employees. Our website is: http://marketing-automation.ca.
If you're a go-getter who loves a fast pace and new challenges and projects every day, this is the job for you.
Our ideal candidate will have:
Design skills: You will be designing newsletters, web sites, retail emails, banners, eBook covers, buttons - and much more! Our candidate will have tons of talent, and be looking for the ideal place to put that talent to good use!
HTML skills: Primarily coding emails and landing pages that you design. The ability to code a simple landing page would be needed. More advanced coding and development work would be handled by our developers.
More on what we're looking for:
- This is a full-time position.
- Ideal candidate will be able to provide examples of past design and HTML work.
- Candidate will ideally have training in advertising or design. One to two years of design experience preferred, but we're happy to receive applications from people with less.
- Ideal candidate will have the "entrepreneurial" mindset.
- Job location: Toronto (the Junction). Position in-office.
Last, but certainly not least, we're looking for someone who will get a kick out of their job. Our work is fast-paced and fun, and we want someone who is upbeat and enjoys the work.