Cervélo is the leader in road and triathlon bicycle engineering and the world’s largest manufacturer of time trial and triathlon bikes. Cervélo has been ridden to the top of the podium at the IronMan World Championships, the Tour De France, and the Olympics.
The company is comprised of people who not only love cycling but also love innovating in every way possible. With a focus on “best bikes, best bike company”, Cervélo is a high-growth, dynamic and entrepreneurial company dedicated to making a difference in the cycling industry. We are currently looking for someone to join our dynamic team.
The Graphic Designer/Videographer is accountable for creating visual concepts, designs and production work for sales and marketing materials, website, products, tradeshow, POS and apparel, production and post-production video content, while adhering to corporate design style guidelines.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Graphic Designer/Videographer is responsible for:
- Completing graphic designs for marketing materials, including: magazines, signs, wall graphics, window graphics, event logos and trade show materials
- Designing all promotional materials and marketing swag for POS materials
- Preparing print-ready files for dealers and distributors, as well as preparing photoshoot guidelines
- Designing company newsletter, PowerPoint templates and dealer web-mail templates
- Videography, including: contributing to storyboards, shooting, editing (for web and streaming)
- Shooting live industry events
- Completing post-production video tasks
- Completing graphic design for products and apparel
- Managing website design for Cervélo and dealers, including social media outlets
- Completing additional design projects as requested
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers (print shops)
For this position we require:
- College diploma in Graphic Design
- Five years experience as a graphic designer, including product graphic design of 3D objects
- Three years experience in sporting videography and editing
- Two years experience in web design – structure and functionality
- Video editing, Final Cut Pro X, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography for print and digital media
- Project management skills, including ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organizational and time management skills
- Strong community skills
- Ability to create large picture concepts combined with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in the bicycle industry is preferred
- Travel is required 20% - 30% of the time
Note: only local candidates will be considered (relocation assistance is not provided).
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no phone calls from recruiting agencies.