- Communicate with the multiple teams (management, store departments, marketing, and sales) of the store to ensure the design concepts and ad hoc needs of daily special products meet the Nations branding.
- Create graphic designs and concepts for store’s advertising, website, social media, and in-store print material including flyers, brochures, coupons, signs, posters, banners, price tag and etc.
- Modify images, fonts, and layouts using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and etc.
- Provide creative design support for seasonal events and special sales promotions.
- Attention to detail is a must. Need to coordinate the production of store’s print, visual, and electronic materials.
- Keep up with the current Canadian retail industry trends and improve the overall look of the store.
- Present a final design to the Store Manager/Department Managers for approval, review, and feedback.
- Successful completion of College Diploma or University degree in graphic design, visual arts or related subjects
- 1-2 years experience in graphic design or related fields, preferably in the retail industry
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office and proficiency in both Mac and PC environments
- Experience with HTML, WordPress, and motion graphics a plus
- Well-established design and conceptual skills and attention to details
- English is a must
- Have problem-solving skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Terms of Employment:
· Full-time and Permanent
- 35 hours per week
- 52 weeks per year
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page