ABOUT XTREME LABS
Located in Toronto, Palo Alto, and New York City, Xtreme Labs leads the world in creating the best mobile, tablet and smart TV experiences for the most trusted companies across the globe. All projects are handled in-house by our talented engineering, design, business development, QA and U/X teams.
For client projects, Xtreme Labs starts with a client’s wish list and then employs a unique development methodology that promotes collaboration, customer involvement and flexibility. For internal projects, Xtreme Labs partners with experts in specific field areas (healthcare, advertising networks, education, etc.) and builds game changing experiences on smartphones, tablets, and connected TVs. We challenge the conventional wisdom that speed and quality are opposing forces by always delivering on both.
- We provide end-to-end mobile lifecycle management, creating mobile solutions for the world's most important companies (see http://www.xtremelab..m/clients/)
- We do great work with the world’s best clients and brands that win awards, hearts and are at the forefront of mobile.
- We are located in the heart of downtown as a noted hub of the Toronto tech community.
- We’ve got great benefits: catered breakfast, a great location, Apple TVs and Netflix subscriptions for full-time staff, plus full benefits. (see http://www.xtremelab../benefits/)
The Xtreme Labs design team is looking for a talented designer who is ambitious and dedicated to elevating the image of Xtreme Labs across digital media and print. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of self-motivation, along with a portfolio of design that is clear and professional. This designer is active in the tech/design community and always looking to chart new creative territory. They possess excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills with a strong work ethic. Members of our team have a real interest in all areas of culture – graphic design, illustration, fashion, music, art, architecture, industrial design, photography and more.
As a designer at Xtreme Labs, you will work closely with our marketing department and our UI/UX design team. Your primary role will be the design of Xtreme Labs marketing and business development materials, including website and email communications.
- Design Xtreme Labs marketing materials (fact sheets, presentations, proposals, etc)
- Work collaboratively as part of a creative team that includes other designers, as well as marketing and business development professionals
- Offer recommended solutions to develop and enhance Xtreme Labs’ brand
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with team members
- Stay up-to-date on the current and best visual design practices and trends
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years work experience in graphic/digital media design, including web
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Drawing skills an asset
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Animation, or related field