Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Graphic designer will be responsible for analyzing, planning and creating visual solutions across multiple channels (including, on line, print advertising, POP materials, newsletters and catalogues).
- Editorial layout and design for magazine, workbooks, newsletters and marketing meeting materials.
- Design and execution of ideas for retail and promotional materials
- Production of Social media and in-house creative materials as requested
- Retouching of images for use on web and print
- Web – Banner advertising, marketing collateral, newsletter emails
- Ability to manage deadlines on concurrent projects
- Producing clean, effective design with skills to develop technically accurate files
- Work with senior management to gain approval of concepts and final design
- Attend creative briefings and pitch presentations
- Proofing digital images, and preparation for pre-press
- Providing illustrations for specialized projects
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post -Secondary Degree in Graphic Design
- 3+ years agency or client side experience in print and web projects assisting in concept to completion
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite CS5+: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Microsoft Office Suite
- Illustration: both hand drawn and digital experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong conceptual development, typography and interactive design skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible worker with superb multitasking abilities
- Effectively take initiative and complete projects thoroughly and on time.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas to the team
- Ability to collaborate and articulate creative ideas to the team
IF YOU ARE SUPER INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION AND QUALIFIED, PLEASE CLICK “APPLY FOR THIS JOB”, QUOTING THE JOB NAME AND ID IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining our Goose team (we totally understand why you’d want to), but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.