Are you passionate about travel? Can your designs inspire people to travel abroad on our educator-led student tours? You might be the ideal web/print designer for EF Educational Tours, a world leader in international student travel.
We're looking for an in-house print production designer with experience in web who will take great pleasure in making international, domestic, and volunteer travel irresistible. You’ll be updating websites, designing eblasts, catalogs, travel itineraries, letters, postcards, and the like for our travel-related products. We also require someone who works well independently and on a team on projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment; so detail-oriented eye, organization, clear communication and positive collaborative attitude are a must. You’ll be reporting to the Creative Director and working closely with our marketing department, copywriters, and translators.
You would earn a competitive base salary plus bonus. You would enjoy 3 weeks of vacation in your first year with the company and 4 weeks in the second year. You also would be entitled to full health and dental benefits.
- Post-secondary Graphic Design education
- 2+ years of professional print production and web experience, in-house experience an asset
- Expert in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat Pro on a Mac platform
- A good eye for photography and typography
- An excellent sense of branding and layout
- Strong understanding of direct marketing principles
- Experience working in Dreamweaver
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Experience in pre-press process
- Front end development experience an asset but not mandatory
- Works well independently and on a team in an open concept office
- Highly organized, including the ability to adapt gracefully to changing priorities and multiple projects with a high level of accuracy