We are a national financial magazine, part of Rogers Publishing Ltd., looking for a freelance designer. We draw inspiration from publications ranging from enRoute to Monocle—in other words, we’re not your average business magazine.
Who are you? Your love for typography is evident in your portfolio, but perhaps a little guidance would help you home in on some great results. You’re headed our way if you’re an ambitious, open-minded individual who likes a challenge, appreciates deadlines and can handle a MAC—of course.
You will be working on the premises (located in Toronto at Bloor and Sherbourne) and have the following qualifications:
- skilled in Mac applications, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator CS5
- attention to detail and open to criticism
- work well in team situations
- are comfortable with Mr. Miyagi’s approach to skill development: wax on, wax off
- are dedicated to learning and developing skills
- have a passion for design and the arts
Post-graduate education or equivalent is preferred.