EventMobi is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our design and marketing team as we continue to imagine, define and grow EventMobi's brand worldwide. We are one of Canada's fastest growing self-funded startups (recently awarded with the Fast50 and Fast500 fastest growing tech companies in North America), with a team of 80+ passionate professionals located in Toronto & Berlin serving over 8000 clients with 8 million end-users world-wide.
This is a fast-paced role, and we need an energetic, creative individuals looking for an opportunity to grow with a young startup, and get their hands dirty in all aspect of visual communication, marketing campaigns and brand identity.
WHO/WHAT IS EVENTMOBI?
EventMobi is the most trusted event technology platform for marketing pros and event planners. Over 10,000 event professionals use our platform around the world to manage their events and enhance attendee engagement using our event app, registration, gamification and tons more amazing tools neatly integrated to create a seamless experience.
- Ideation of all visual and creative elements for new marketing campaigns, and product releases, while collaborating with executive and marketing staff
- Maintaining a consistent brand image across all marketing and product related communication initiatives.
- Be a super awesome multi-tasker with excellent time management skills to easily handle and manage production timeline for a variety of stakeholders (tradeshow booth, promo items, website and print).
- Custom and creative design work for client services work within EventMobi apps.
- Well rounded production skills. Ability to take an idea from research to sketch to pixel perfect design
- Bonus ability to translate your visual work into HTML / CSS
- A strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience with HTML / CSS is a bonus
- Expert in using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional design work experience
- Knowledge of typography, identity, and marketing
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Fantastic time management and multi-tasking ability and being comfortable in a very fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM EVENTMOBI?
We were recently named the 2015 Techvibes Employer of the Year!
We offer an experience of a life-time working with a dynamic, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to come to work every day and passionate about what they do and the clients they help.
- A great office at Bloor and Church with beautiful views of downtown and steps away from Yorkville.
- Competitive salary, subsidized health care plans with dental, vision, drug coverage, and lots of perks. Including gym membership, subsidized transit allowance, catered lunch 3 days a week, etc
- At EventMobi we get a kick out of creating amazing experiences for all of our clients and ensuring maximum ROI for their organization from their use of our products. Everyone from our CEO to our developers is focused on the success of our customers at EventMobi. EventMobi is a place where you will be encouraged to learn everyday in order to enhance your skillset and expertise and grow as a professional in your field.
If this sounds like just the role you've been hoping for, upload your resume and tell us more about yourself here! Looking forward to meeting you in person.