Leading digital performance marketing agency seeks dazzling designer
Some people think graphic design is all about inventing logos for start-ups, spending countless hours on stock photography sites and wearing a different designer cardigan every day of the week. It’s all true, but we’re looking for more than a snazzy dresser: we want somebody who knows the difference between pixels and picas; who loses sleep over the latest advances in kerning technology; who can whip up a landing page wireframe – or a hilariously Photoshopped birthday card – at a moment’s notice.
If that sounds like your kind of challenge, DAC Group wants to hear from you. Right now our Toronto office is in need of a Graphic/UX Designer to develop concepts, keep clients delighted and add creative flair to our team of high-achieving “Geeks with Personality”.
What You Get
- The opportunity to shape the future – yours and ours – at a well-established and fast-growing digital performance marketing agency with offices across the US, Canada and the UK.
- A recently renovated, mid-century modern working environment in Toronto, complete with free parking, collaborative spaces, ping-pong table, treadmill desks, in-building gym and easy access to public transit (three-minute walk to Leslie Subway Station).
- Free breakfast and snacks every day, as well as pizza and birthday cake once a month. Never leave the office hungry again!
What We Get
- A graphic design professional who has proven landing page design expertise, advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, understands UX principles inside and out, and knows how to manage a varied workload and tight deadlines.
- Somebody who will be a positive addition to our Creative team as we continue to grow our operation, expand into new markets and add top-tier clients to our roster.
- A fresh face for our talent-laden ping-pong leaderboard.
What We Want
It’s really very simple: we want to know what makes you special. Send us an application that showcases your talent – and your personality – and shows us how you would thrive in our unique agency environment.