Dream Office REIT is looking for a Graphic Designer
Dream is always looking for the very best to join our community. We currently need a Graphic Designer who will support our leasing and property management teams, and will report to the Senior Manager, National Marketing & Communications.
Who are you?
Are you creative and driven? Are you deadline-oriented but still easy going? If so, keep reading. We want to hear from you.
Dream certainly keeps busy. We are looking for someone who wants to join our fast-paced environment to help us to develop new, creative and forward-thinking ideas to build our brand, marketing and communications platform. As a designer, you will be interested to note that our brand identity has been favorited thousands of times on Behance, and won the Community Choice award in the global Core 77 Design awards 2015.
We want you to join us because you are people-oriented: you keep our internal and external clients in mind in all that you do, so much so that you are able to anticipate their needs and design accordingly. With two years of experience under your belt, you are comfortable taking initiative and bringing new ideas to the table. You are friendly and people-oriented yet comfortable working independently, and you pay attention to detail without losing sight of your goals and priorities.
We care about bringing on someone who is eager to learn, work hard, and have fun. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is an opportunity for you to be creative, take initiative, and help your team achieve its goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun. Are you ready?
What will you do?
You will be supporting the Dream Office REIT leasing and property management teams in their marketing and communications efforts. Concretely, here are a few of the primary responsibilities you’ll be taking on:
- Developing new, creative and forward-thinking ideas to build further upon Dream Office REIT’s marketing and communication platform.
- Creating both print and digital marketing and communication material such as brochures, signage, ads, presentations, campaigns, websites, environmental and wayfinding graphics.
- Developing templates for various marketing and communication initiatives.
- Working with internal leasing and property management teams to create and/or update marketing and communication materials.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining content for the Dream Office REIT website and client email marketing system.
- Liaising with external vendors such as printers, photographers and production studios.
What type of experience should you have?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in graphic design – your portfolio should say it all.
- You have significant, proven experience in working directly with clients.
- You’re proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – primarily in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- You have the ability to design for print and web.
- You have experience in video editing – After Effects and/or Final Cut.
- You are web and social media savvy.
- You have a college diploma or university degree in Graphic Design.
Who are we?
Dream Unlimited Corp. is a real estate investment, development and management company that creates value at every stage of the real estate cycle. Since the business was created in 1994, Dream has grown substantially, becoming one of Canada’s most consistently innovative and leading real estate companies with over $14 billion of assets.
And while on the surface we may not seem that different from our competitors, it’s our attitude and approach that truly set us apart. We are guided by our entrepreneurial spirit; we seize unconventional opportunities and try new things, approaching every project with passion and purpose. At Dream, we want everyone to have a rewarding career and work alongside people they like, with full trust and respect in place. Most of all, we want everyone to have fun while doing great work.
Thanks for reading all the way through! We can’t wait to meet you.