Reporting to the Manager, Creative Services
The Graphic Designer, in collaboration with other Creative Services team members, is responsible for defining and driving the company’s creative vision, working in a multi-project environment to provide design, layout and production assistance with the design of promotional materials; point-of-sale displays; banners; product guides; brochures; web design; and other marketing and sales communications materials.
- Design effective and on-brand artwork and layouts for various marketing communication materials, including retail, automotive and direct marketing collateral.
- Create interactive and on-brand design for various digital touch points including websites, emails, mobile applications and social media applications.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company brand standards, ensuring effectiveness and consistency across all design projects
- With the Manager, Creative Services, participate in up-front collaborative project meetings to review scope and understand creative design requests and needs
- Manage artwork filing system to ensure all files are accurately archived and backed up for future reference
- Spearhead special projects and programs as directed by team leaders
Level of Education
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma with specialization in graphic design
Job Related Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in graphic design or related field
- Exceptional knowledge of entire Adobe CS6 (Photoshop; Illustrator; InDesign; Dreamweaver; Flash; etc)
- Digital design and asset
- Retail or automotive industry experience an asset
Skills and Background
- Exceptional creative skills
- Passion for latest trends in design, technology and retail
- Ability to multitask within tight deadlines
- Detail orientation
- High level of organization
- Fluency in French language an asset