The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing online and offline advertising elements, marketing collateral and brand elements. The Graphic Designer provides leadership in helping ING DIRECT achieve the right visual look and feel, graphics, styles, branding, and layout through the understanding of the style and brand guide.
- Design online and offline advertising elements, ensuring consistency with branding considerations
- Create visual design concepts using design software programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver and InDesign
- Ensure that all creative projects adhere to brand guidelines
- Work with internal clients to develop creative assets for internal departments and external customers
- Manage and track timing of all creative projects, including prioritization and deadlines, communicating to team members when issues arise and working to find solutions to the issues
- Work with team members, specifically copywriters, to provide complete design and content solutions
- Work within defined departmental processes during the creative process; provide suggestions for improvement, where appropriate
- Conveys an Inspirational ING Vision & Strategy
- Acts as a Team Player
- Results Oriented
- Focuses on the Customer
- Committed to Self Development
- Proficiency with latest version of Adobe CS Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.).
- Solid design foundation skills with an artistic eye for typography, layout and composition.
- Ability to carry project from concept stage to production-ready format.
- Must be able to develop own concept, follow instructions, and readily accept art direction
- Experience in preparing files for print production
- University Degree or College Diploma in Graphic Design or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in print and web Graphic Design
- Experience optimizing graphics for performance and search engine recognition
ING DIRECT will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental disabilities of an otherwise qualified employee or applicant for employment, unless undue hardship to ING DIRECT would result. Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her supervisor.