Are you a graphic designer, with at least 5 years’ on-the-job experience, in both print and digital?
Are you looking for a role with tons of variety, within a supportive team?
Then keep reading! Gowling WLG is an international law firm with over 1,400 legal professionals globally. Our Canadian-based design team is looking for an experienced graphic designer to support the Canadian and Russian half of our organization. Reporting to the Canadian Creative & Design Manager based in Toronto, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and coordinating the production of a range of print and digital marketing assets, including
- Evites and event menus
- PowerPoint presentations
- Branded merchandise
- Signage and much more!
You may also organize and provide creative direction for the occasional photo/video shoot.
The successful individual will have the following:
- A design degree or diploma, with at least 5 years’ on-the-job experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Html 5
- Experience in both print and digital design
- Experience in both PC and Mac environments
A positive attitude and a desire to support your team members
- A meticulous and intellectual approach to both simple and complex design projects
- Exceptional time management skills and a proven ability to work with multiple levels of internal stakeholders, or a range of direct clients.
- Experience editing videos and taking professional bio photos would be an asset, so please highlight this in your application if it’s applicable.
And what do we offer you?
- A supportive team culture where we genuinely enjoy spending time together (did someone say karaoke?)
- An environment where your ideas are welcomed and contributions are valued!
- A competitive benefits package
Sound like you? Please send your resume and cover letter quoting the File No: T177519 along with a sample portfolio (link or PDF; 5 MB max.) via e-mail to the co-ordinates indicated below.
ABOUT GOWLING WLG
At Gowling WLG, our dedication to excellence and quality service begins with our people. As a global law firm with offices across Canada, the U.K., Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we pride ourselves on sourcing and retaining top talent who bring energy, passion and commitment to the delivery of outstanding client service.
When it comes to diversity, we not only accept it — we celebrate it, support it and thrive on it. To create an engaging and rewarding place to work, we seek to attract talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures. Our aim is to help everyone reach their full potential and achieve their personal and professional goals.
Employee satisfaction is important to us. We work hard to ensure that our people are motivated, engaged and empowered. Our diverse group of legal professionals, law students, law clerks/paralegals, legal administrative assistants and business support staff work together as a team, and are respected and valued for their individual contributions.