Join Our Growing Agency Team this 2021!
Intercept Group (IG) is a full-service marketing agency that continues to evolve its capabilities in B2B research, strategy, creative, digital, experiential and events. Proud to be a modern employer certified by Great Place to Work® Canada for “Best Workplaces for Millennials” and “Best Workplaces in Professional Services”, it is a wonderful time to join our growing and passionate agency team!
We are expanding our Studio & Creative Team in our North York, ON head office. If you are a highly driven individual looking to grow your career in graphic design within the B2B marketing space, APPLY TODAY to join our team!
AVAILABLE ROLE: Graphic Designer
ROLE TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
ROLE START DATE: November / December 2021
SALARY RANGE: $45,000 - $65,000 yearly (negotiable based on experience)
HEALTH & DENTAL BENEFITS: Available
We are looking for skilled Graphic Designers with minimum 3 to 5 years experience in leading production design across both digital and print workflows. Ideal candidates will be creative, solution-based team members with prior experience working with corporate clientele and adhering to corporate brand guidelines. They will work closely with our Strategy, Studio and Account teams to achieve the best results with client campaigns and projects.
Workflows to be supported:
- Building and editing of PowerPoint Decks (both for agency and client use)
- Website wireframing and design
- Email wireframing and design
- Animated Display Banner production (static frame-by-frame)
- Layout development and design for B2B marketing assets, particularly eBooks, Whitepapers, and Infographics
- Social post development (static and static frames to prep for animated outputs)
- Print media production, inclusive of flyers, posters, one-pagers, direct mail, premiums / swag, vinyl wraps, environmental branding, etc.
Ideal candidates will reside in the GTA and meet the following:
- At least 3-5 years of graphic design experience / production design background
- Prior experience working within a marketing agency setting or working client-side considered a strong asset
- Prior exposure to B2B marketing within various industries (including technology, finance, education, etc.), considered a strong asset
- Deep knowledge and experience in PowerPoint design required
- Must know InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Prior experience adhering to corporate brand guidelines
- Photo editing capability
- Skilled in vector art creation and design
- Experienced in optimizing PDF print preview file sizes for client review
- Experience in creating digital display banners and wireframing emails / web pages considered an asset
- Experience in 3D modelling for 2D layouts (i.e. any one of /combination of Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, 3Ds Max, blender, etc.) considered an asset, though not required
- Passionate about modern marketing and tech-innovation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to work in a both and in-person and remote team environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work at a fast pace
- Self-starter with proven initiative and resourcefulness
- Solution-based with ability to collaborate with colleagues and other partners
- Willingness and capability to work on multiple accounts and handle diverse projects