As a member of our core Marketing team, you are a self-motivated, team-oriented designer obessed with creating visually stunning work across multiple media (print & digital). You spend countless hours obessing over typography, critiquing every brand label, and have an intense dislike of Comic Sans. Working with us means you’ll:
- Demonstrate your creativity and visual aesthetic to design effective marketing materials (brochures, event postcards, newsletters and whitepapers).
- Work collaboratively with team members to support Architech sales efforts via Power Point decks and related presentation materials.
- Gain valuable exposure to new technologies and methodologies in the software design and engineering field.
- Have an opportunity to build a strong portfolio of web, digital and print projects.
- Bleed the Architech blue and orange, upholding our core values and brand.
- Support the Marketing team in creating and maintaining design solutions for internal and client projects.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects cycles.
- Provide accurate and accountable work effort estimates.
- Take ownership of the creative process throughout the project cycle.
- Create final artwork for production (web & print).
- Maintain clear communications with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- College diploma in Digital/Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in several of the following areas: interactive, agency creative, graphic design, web design.
- A portfolio of great design work.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Proficient with Adobe’s Creative Suite.
- Strong communications skills.
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge and experience a big plus.
- Video, animation, photography and illustration skills are a bonus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
As an Architech team member, you can expect competitive compensation, benefits and rewards, exposure to a variety of projects as well as access to leading developmental tools, training and technologies.
If you’re passionate, disciplined, fearless, creative, and want to build some badass software, send us your re?sume? and tell us what you’ve done, especially in the areas of agile development, cloud computing, Web 2.0 and high-performance user interfaces.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those deemed qualified will be contacted. Architech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values a diverse workforce. We’re committed to fair and equitable treatment of all applicants and team members.