About Fine Studio
Fine Studio (Arain Technology Inc) is looking for a talented full-time Graphic Designer to join our growing team. At Fine Studio, our goal is to boost your business and we use technology and compelling user experiences to achieve that goal.
We are in business to help marketing for small businesses to allow them to grow with less stress. We provide services in website/UX/UI design, SEO and App development.
This position will be required to meet the design needs of all departments of Fine Studio including marketing, sales, IT and production. As a key position in Fine Studio, graphic designer plays an important role in contributing to design and brand identity for both company and clients through visual expression of company’s missions, core values and business objectives.
If you are someone with a versatile portfolio, strong design sense and a drive to learn and succeed as part of a growing Tech and internet service team, you will be the one we are looking for.
- Consult with clients and/or internal team to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs;
- Execute of design, layout and formatting of print/digital media;
- Deliver neat, high-quality designs in line with client’s business objectives;
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design;
- Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet clients' communications needs;
- Meet with internal staff to adjust designs to fit their requirements as needed;
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or Web sites;
- Contribute to researching clients, competitors, industry and design trends;
- Meet timelines for multiple projects and communicate effectively with managers to prioritize workload;
- A college certificate or diploma in visual arts or a related field ;
- Minimum one - year work experience as graphic designer;
- Proven understanding of design and typography principles
- Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat);
- Proficient in Nuke, Maya and Sketchup software;
- Knowledge of digital design process including image optimization, basic HTML/CSS and UX/UI design
- Problem solve skill and ability to work in fast pace environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships with team members
Terms of employment:
· Permanent, Full-time
· $ 25.00/ hour, 37.5 hours / week
Markham, ON L3R 5L9
Anticipated Commence Date:
· As soon as possible
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!