GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Graphic Designer will work with a team of designers and developers who specialize in interactive media, digital content ideation, App/web production and print graphics
- Working closely with the Creative Director, digital marketing strategists and communicators to craft digital marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Get “hands-on” in creating designs for digital advertising campaigns; ensuring all work is completed on time and on budget while being creatively on point.
- Leverage and apply expertise in graphic layout and creating engaging design narratives.
- Manage multiple projects from conception through completion.
- Create web and print graphics pages using Adobe software.
- Strong candidate already identified; qualified candidates encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Communications).
- 8+ years of agency experience as graphic designer on digital marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Expertise in following areas is required; UI/UX design, web and print design.
- Expertise in following areas is desired; motion graphics, storyboarding, 3D animation, video editing.
- Expertise in the following software is required Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in a Microsoft Windows environment and Office required.
- Well-organized in a fast paced environment, and can manage simultaneous projects with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
- Engaging storyteller with a passion for art, design, and interactive innovation with the ability to present to new and existing clients and drive conversations on big picture strategy.
- Experience in advertising and large-scale projects is preferred.
- Experience in the following areas is a benefit; writing/editing copy and scripts, wire framing, video production, digital photography, SFX/sound tracking