Markham, Ontario, Canada · ART STUDIO
Ravenshoe Group is looking for a talented and motivated graphic artist to add to our team roster. An experienced artist with at least 3 years of experience within a design agency setting can hone their skills in this thriving full service Marketing business. The candidate can benefit from our diverse clientele.
Applicants should provide a current portfolio and professional resume. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Requirements - Position Responsibilities
- Multidisciplinary designer adept at layout, typesetting, booklets, brochures, logos, corporate print materials, style guides, retail displays, tradeshow booths and banners, packaging, print and web ads, signage and other various marketing materials
- Mock-up artwork onto point-of-sale displays, vehicle wraps, retail products and storefront signage
- Create design collateral that is consistent with existing brand guidelines
- Format existing artwork for print production
- Strong organizational nature, manage multiple projects
- Conceptualize design materials both independently and collaboratively
- Work in unison with Art Director and Account Managers
- Willingness to receive manager and client design critique
- Attention to detail is paramount
Ravenshoe Group is a full service marketing agency with clientele ranging from big-box Canadian retailers to local businesses. We consider ourselves the extended marketing department for our clients when they need extra support or expertise to lean on for unique and large projects. What began as a small family-run business has grown to be a diverse, tight-knit team of individuals who value team work and dedication to achieve our clients’ desired goals. We run a lean team, but are outfitted with extensive resources and ample support to always help our employees further their skills and knowledge.