WHO WE ARE
Digitcom, in business since 1991, services small to medium enterprise markets in Toronto and across Canada. Selling the Avaya IP Office product, NEC, Cisco, hosted PBX, and SIP trunks, Digitcom has been consistently recognized and awarded by both our customers and suppliers. From the ‘Avaya Business Partner of the Year’ in 2010, to the ‘Consumers Choice Award’ 7 years in a row, to our recent “Gold” in the ‘Canadian Channel Elite Award’ for the best small business solution, Digitcom’s success is due to our un-wavering vision, shared by all of our employees, TO BE THE INNOVATION LEADER IN TELECOM WHOSE CUSTOMERS ARE RAVING FANS.
By sharing this vision, our employees have enabled Digitcom to grow, consistently, over the last 22 years -- and we just completed our most successful year yet with double-digit growth. This year, Digitcom has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Canada by Canadian Business Magazine.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the President, this marketing role with elements of graphic design is responsible for producing collateral, illustrations and concepts across all marketing channels and mediums. The individual will work extensively with the sales team to provide a fresh and innovative feel and look that supports our marketing campaigns and website.
- Develop, design and maintain a number of websites under the Digitcom Brand.
- Work independently and utilize best practice to ensure Digitcom maintains a strong website presence including social media communications.
- Create website applications and features customized to our company needs.
- Manage all the administrative functions related to our In house customer training sessions including communications, lists, compiling handouts, ensuring supplies and refreshments are available.
- Conceptualize new marketing material, set up of trade shows, and ensure Digitcom’s Brand is represented
- Be flexible, motivated, and willing to perform other duties as well.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Completion of degree/diploma in graphic design and or marketing with 2 years of industry experience in a marketing or graphic capacity.
- Must be proficient in the use of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience with photo retouching, clipping paths, and image manipulation.
- Energetic, self-motivated and results oriented.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently is a MUST.
- Social Media savvy.
- Basic to Intermediate HTML / CSS skills is a must.