Hatch is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services, including consulting, information technology, engineering, process development, and project and construction management to the Mining, Metallurgical, Energy, and Infrastructure sectors. Hatch has served clients for over six decades with corporate roots extending over 100 years and has project experience in more than 150 countries around the world. With over 11,000 people in over 65 offices, the firm has more than $35 billion in projects currently under management.
Clients recognize Hatch for its ability to bridge the gaps between research and innovative technologies, and between engineering and reliable operations. We are particularly known for working with senior client management to develop business strategies; managing and optimizing production; executing projects that involve the scale-up of process technologies; and managing startups, commissioning and ramp-ups.
Hatch delivers unprecedented business results for our clients through a commitment to quality, lower operating costs, more efficient utilization of capital assets, higher standards for safety and risk management, faster startups and continuous performance improvements in all projects and programs.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the production of graphic and multimedia materials that will help build the corporate brand and promote our products and services. The role will work closely with our corporate marketing and proposal development teams and the individual will use their creativity to design elements and translate ideas and information such as corporate goals, proposal win themes, business results, and other key concepts into visuals and infographics that are compelling and clear. The successful candidate will have strong design skills including content quality assurance, layout, formatting and design with a proven ability to convert concepts into an organized, complete and accurate finished product.
The Graphic Designer will:
- Report to the Global Director, Marketing & Communications,
- Covert concepts and ideas from our internal clients into visual materials that will meet their communication objectives,
- Create graphics and other visual elements for print, media, social, e-mail and web campaigns,
- Source photographs, images and other media for our project requirements,
- Be proficient on design software and other business tools to develop and communicate materials,
- Efficiently plan and manage production schedules and workflow in the design process, and
- Be a team player who can effectively operate in a collaborative work environment.
Requirements of the Role:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in graphic design program or equivalent,
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fast-paced, results-driven environment,
- Experience in proposal development and the business development process,
- Experience in print design, web and multimedia design,
- Layout, storyboarding and conceptual design skills,
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, InDesign, InCopy),
- Strong knowledge of page layout and photographic elements,
- Strong oral and written communications skills,
- Strong organizational skills, and
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Contract Position, Fixed Term, 6 months
Auto req ID: 18338BR