OKD is a full-service, fully integrated agency with over 30 years in the ad game. Similar to other agencies, we have titles, we sit at desks, we do our best to generate great work, and we have a great time doing it.
Yes, we’re an agency, but our group is made up of personalities from all walks of life. We’ve got foodies, music nerds, avid outdoors people, artists, mothers and fathers, sons and daughters, and everything in between. There’s plenty of experience within the OKD environment, which bodes well for someone like you as there are great opportunities to learn, push yourself and enjoy what you do in a supportive atmosphere.
Alright, now that the fluffy “agency intro writing” is out of the way, let’s cut to the chase. Here’s what we’re are looking for.
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- 5+ years of agency experience…You “get it”
- Understanding the principles of design and ux for web, print and digital
- Knowledge of CS and understanding of the production process
- Ability to work independently but also be able to communicate effectively with managers and other departments
- Open studio environment (it helps if you like people and play well with others)
- Excellent communications skills and consistent work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure (of course you know what this means if you’ve made it this far on the checklist).
And of course, a solid portfolio to back it all up.