Olivan is a marketing services company.
We will clearly communicate our clients ideas by the most creative, efficient and cost effective means possible. Olivan is a single source solution for creative services, print, P.O.P, promotional products and apparel. In addition, we operate a state of the art fulfillment & distribution facility.
Olivan Marketing is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer. The designer will provide creative services for a diverse group of clients and will be expected to add value to the organization through creative input, design software expertise and a proactive work ethic.
This is a 1 year Maternity leave contract starting May 2, 2011. The position may transition to permanent at the management’s discretion.
Key Accountabilities and Skills:
- University degree or College Diploma in Graphic Design
- 5-10 years Graphic Design experience
- Team player who works well with minimal supervision
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment filled with stop and go requests
- Ability to prioritize work for the department and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and extremely organized
- Define, plan and execute project requests that meet client objectives
- Start to Finish Creative: Proper file set-up for print and correct input of translations
- Proficient with MAC software (Adobe Creative Suite, Quark Express, Word and Excel)
- Web knowledge a plus
- Understanding of printing processes
- Follow client brand standards
- Upkeep of in-house large format printer - ensuring supplies are stocked and in working order