TimePlay is an award winning Canadian based Media Company specializing in operating a unique multi- player interactive platform in Cinemas, Arenas and other venues worldwide as well as producing interactive content for its platform. The company’s platform and content delivers engaging social interactive experiences through mobile phones which interact with a second screen. Our products are in multiple venues and provide the best performing interactive content to millions of consumers.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Artist / UI Designer to help create amazing user experiences. The Graphic Artist / UI Designer will support the development team by helping to create outstanding game, mobile and web interfaces for prototypes, new products and existing products. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills in order to deliver beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. Your work at TimePlay will be placed in front of millions of consumers and will help drive the redefinition interactive advertising and entertainment.
- Designing outstanding game and mobile interfaces and graphics.
- Assist the marketing team with graphic projects.
- Implementing final production art and media.
- Be versed in wire framing or prototyping to quickly take research from idea to a visual representation that flows and the team can comprehend.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with the creative team and developers.
- Assist in designing UX flow and function as well as Iconography creation.
- Work with the development and business teams in order to iterate and tune designs in a collaborative manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment where formal project requirements or design guidelines may not always be available.
- Ability to design web interfaces
- 3+ years of interactive media graphic design experience.
- Experience in the following areas: gaming / consumer websites / services, mobile interactive advertising, UI/UX flow and function design
- Unity 3D
- Adobe Masters Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Edge Animate, Premier, Audition, Media Encoder)
- Maya, 3D Max or similar 3D animation application.
- Familiar with social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, blogs, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to design quickly and multi-task effectively under pressure
- Inquisitive, energetic self-motivator with passion for media/consumer products
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Keen knowledge of current design and technology trends
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Collaborate well with others and receive feedback openly
- Experience hand coding HTML and CSS is a plus (mobile, responsive design etc.)
- Illustration: both hand drawn and digital experience