You will be the single point of contact with a growing list of clients for Adster Creative’s flexLOCAL™ line of online marketing products. Your duties will range from assisting clients through the building phase of their website (called an AdvertiSITE) conducting one on one interviews, and building effective digital marketing campaigns using Google AdWords under our Senior PPC team.
Title: flexLOCAL™ Account Manager & PPC Specialist
Deadline: March 31, 2014
Position: Full time
- Maintain a steady stream of pro-active communication with key clients
- Create a personalized approach to getting to know your clients. This may include e-mails and scheduled phone calls.
- Collect, organize and store pertienent client information into Adster Creative’s project management software system.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with clients.
- Perform monthly phone meetings with client to discuss online marketing campaigns performance based on workload done by team, and how the results of our marketing efforts are helping us achieve the clients KPI’S established early on.
- Coordinate project start-ups and monitor project execution and close-outs
- Work with our senior PPC Manager to create effective, and compelling digital media campaigns with ongoing adjustments.
- Ongoing training to hone your skills as a PPC specialist
- Provide ongoing support for a list of growing clients
- Communicate and translate client feedback into actionable items for the Adster
- Creative fufillment team within project scope.
- Perform case by case meetings with client to discuss paid marketing campaigns performance based on workload done by team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration is an asset.
- Google AdWords certification is an asset.
- At least 2+ years experience managing client accounts for advertising or marketing agency.
- Strong experience as a project manager for multiple projects at one time.
- Experience compiling, reviewing/editing reports prior to client interactions.
- Experience with paid digital media including Google AdWords, Microsoft Ad Center or Bing