Ensign Energy Services Inc. is one of the largest land-based drilling and well servicing contractors in the world and our business is growing. We are a leader in oil field services and we are committed to creating and using innovative technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of our operations.
Reporting to the Director – Global Learning, Development and Communication, the Global Technical and Marketing communication specialist supports activities with campaign design, development and delivery of multifaceted communications for Ensign’s Global divisions.
- Strategic alignment and interaction with sales groups and engineers in all areas of Ensign’s world.
- Professional and consistent branding of technical brochures and literature dissemination.
- Assist with content and list updating on current CRM.
- Management of third party vendors to build artwork, branding and paper collateral.
- Researching competitors’ methodologies and building a strategic competitive arsenal for our sales teams worldwide
- Alignment with external branding consultants to ensure consistent delivery of brand
- Ensures global published communications are aligned and consistent with brand
- Support with the coordination of traditional and online campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications and/or Graphic Design (RGD), or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Experience in authoring technical documents, including brochures, literature, etc. is required
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong project management experience, including strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and experience in Social Media tools and marketing would be an asset
- Digital marketing experience would be an asset
- Superior attention to detail
- A results oriented attitude
- Excellent computer skills