***** THIS POSITION IS LOCAL ONLY*****
The Humberview Group is looking to hire a full time digital strategist/marketer to grow its digital presence by driving more traffic to our websites, increasing conversions, and reducing our cost per customer acquisition.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for increasing keyword rankings (SEO), social media reach and engagement, and optimizing conversions. In addition, they will also manage several PPC campaigns and must have extensive experience in Google AdWords, ongoing management, increasing CTR, decreasing CPC, reducing CPA.
This position is full time which includes vacation and benefits.
- Developing digital strategies, with the ability to execute and measure the results of various campaigns and constantly improving/increasing those results
- Ongoing AdWords / Online advertising management for several campaigns
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience and understanding in social media marketing / audience engagement
- Email marketing / lead nurturing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Conversion / metric tracking & weekly reporting on results
- Able to work independently
- Willing and able to work as a team
- Experience with forecasting and meeting the forecasted deadlines
- 5+ years managing and effectively delivering ROI via AdWords campaigns greater than $30,000/mo spend, and accurately measuring and reporting on CPA
- 5+ years in digital marketing (SEO, PPC, Social, Content Creation, Conversions, Metrics)
- General understanding of technology and best practices (HTML, PHP, JS, MySQL, Linux)
This position requires someone to be responsible for developing and executing their OWN digital strategies and delivering results, IE ROI.
You will be required to work at our office in Etobicoke at 3200 Bloor St. W. You MUST be focused on and have experience with constantly delivering and reporting on tangible results. In addition you must be organized, have good communication skills, and be familiar using online tools such as Google Docs / Drive / Dropbox / Wordpress, HTML/CSS, and minor design skills would be a bonus.
Please send your resume and/or a few paragraphs about yourself and why you are a good fit for this position. Any case studies or success stories that you can share with us in advance of an interview would be appreciated to read.
Please note that if you do not include the above information your application will be discarded.
This is a full-time job.