We have an opening for an intermediate full stack web application developer.
- Knowledge of application development with regards to security best practices as it relates to web applications (e.g. CSRF, XSS, session hijacking...)
- Concerned with application performance (both server- and client-side)
- Proficient with unit testing
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns
- Ability to work within a Linux command-line shell and comfortable with SSH
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities
- Passion for developing high-quality software
Nice to haves (but not required):
- Familiarity with development, consumption and debugging of APIs
- Familiarity with Lean/Kanban development principles
- Knowledge of mobile web development considerations
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery systems
- Experience with Nginx
- Object Oriented PHP5
- Experience with dealing with a multilingual application (e.g. English, French, Spanish...)
If you are an enthusiastic hard worker looking for a rewarding challenge in a small team environment we look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all interested parties, however only selected applicants will be contacted for code samples and subsequent interviews.