ABOUT THE ROLE:
Currently, Indochino is on the look out for a talented Front End Developer to join our team. As our Front End Web Developer, you will be responsible for creating beautiful HTML emails based on design from Creative to support all marketing campaigns and promotions. Specifically, you will:
- Build responsive HTML emails (both custom and templates) from provided designs
- Ensure all emails coded render properly across all email clients
- Test and ensure overall quality including rendering and adherence to design specs across a variety of email clients and services
- Establish best practices for coding emails, and stay current on industry trends, terminology and competitive landscape
- Build and maintain an asset library of code snippets
- Provide support to Retention Marketing Manager with optimization of emails and templates
- Deliver projects on time and in budget with high customer satisfaction
You are known to be meticulous with a sense of urgency and passion. You are results driven and care about the quality of your work. You have an ability to manage multiple deadlines and always stay organized. Above all, you are an awesome person to have on the team. Your sense of humour is infectious and you are always there to lend a helping hand. Furthermore, you also bring with you the following:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant development experience
- Expert knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Must have extensive experience working with responsive designed HTML templates and mobile development
- Proficiency in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of email clients and methods to render emails across email clients and devices
- Passion for driving results, and proven results-orientation
- Ability to work with internal and client stakeholders in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, and requirements
- Out-of-the box thinker and problem solver with a resourcefulness and can-do attitude
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic - must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change
- Past experience on retail/environmental projects is an asset
- Relevant qualification in development or equivalent
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK AT INDOCHINO:
Of course you will get great compensation, but there are a few things that set us apart.
- Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here are really terrific. We’re continually learning from each other.
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, technology, operations and anything in between.
- We’re shaking things up in the apparel world. If you have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up) you’ll have a good time at Indochino.