We are looking for a self-motivated, accountable, autonomous and dedicated Front End Developer with an eye for design. The candidate should be very familiar with what HTML5 and CSS3 have to offer including: new semantic html5 tags and their behavioral APIs that come along with them (ex: audio, video, geolocation, sockets, etc.), gradients, shadowing, fixed positioning, web fonts, etc. This is a great opportunity for a developer seeking challenging assignments in a stable, proven and client-focused organization.
- Review requirements and write high quality maintainable code to meet requirements.
- Integrate templates and/or other code with CMS systems and various third-party software
- Investigate, analyze and address reported defects in a timely manner.
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process
- Work independently on technical solutions and collaboratively with the extended team
- Willingness to cross-train on backend technologies.
- Backend technologies include: Java, J2EE, Webservices.
Skills & Requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related degree
- 5+ years of hands-on development and design experience in software development
- Oracle DB experience is a Nice to Have
- Strong proficiency in responsive UI implementation
- Experience with Node.js, Express.js, Bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies is desired.
- Previous development experience in a software company delivering commercial software products to market.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering product development projects to specification, on time.
- Comfortable in dynamic small company, start-up like environment.
- Experienced in structured Agile Scrum product development practices.
- Energetic, positive attitude combined with a drive to get things done
- Passion to grow in advance and a self-driven personality is a must.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- We have a strong team-based environment. Must be a team player, work well in a changing environment, adapt quickly to customer needs, and have the ability to think creatively and problem-solve.
RA-Outdoors (formally, ACTIVE) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.